PM Modi speech: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana to be extended till end of November | India News
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday in his deal with to the nation introduced the extension of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana that may present free meals grain to over 80 crore folks of the nation on the value of Rs 90,000 crore.
Here is a take a look at the important thing factors from his speech —
- We are coming into unlock 2 of our combat towards the coronavirus. We are additionally coming into season the place issues like chilly, cough and fever are additionally aggravated.
- This is true that the India has been in a position to management the mortality fee as compared to different international locations. A well timed lockdown and different choices have saved the lives of lakhs of residents.
- Ever since Unlock-1 began within the nation, negligence in private and social behaviour has been growing. Earlier, we had been extra cautious concerning the use of masks, ‘do gaj doori’ and washing arms a number of occasions a day for 20 seconds
- In few days, the pageant season will begin within the nation. In view of this, a choice has been taken to prolong the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana till the end of November. The scheme offers free grain to 80 crore folks of the nation.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, we introduced a bundle of Rs. 1.75 lakh crore. In the final three months, Rs. 31,000 crore deposited in financial institution accounts of 20 crore poor households. Also, Rs. 18000 crore deposited in financial institution accounts of greater than 9 crore farmers
- The extension of the scheme will value Rs 90,000 crore.